Buying a home is one of life’s biggest decisions. Though the process may look intimidating, there are many advantages to buying over renting that are well worth the effort. Let’s take a closer look at why buying a manufactured home could be a great investment for you and your family.
- Financial: The costs associated with renting a manufactured home are on the rise! Investing in a manufactured home can save you more money in the long run. Don’t let upfront costs, like a down payment and loan fees, make you think owning is out of reach. A manufactured home can cost less than half the price of a traditional single-family home, so these amounts will very likely be less – saving you in upfront costs.
- Customizable: Why not style the look and appearance of your manufactured home to your liking? When you own a home, you can remodel and update it to your specific tastes and preferences. Some might consider this freedom of home customization as a value-add!
- Pets: Buying a home at a Santefort Neighborhoods community is a no brainer. With no weight or breed restrictions, it makes sense to bring along your furry friends.
- Credit: Build your credit with on-time, regular monthly payments and you may see your credit rating move up!
- Stability: An owned home can serve as a haven for you and your family. It leads to a sense of community and an important anchored support center.
Make sure that you make the most informed decisions as it relates to purchasing a manufactured home. And if you currently rent with Santefort Neighborhoods, contact your community manager to see what financial options we offer to get you on the path to home ownership.